Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Study the weekly Parsha....Interview Chuck Morse

Study the weekly Parsha...Interview Chuck Morse 
617-271-5044 / chuckmorse4@gmail.com

Subscribe to Parsha Commentary by Chuck Morse

Parsha Hayyei Sarah and the Birth of Capitalism

Parsha Toldot: Two aspects of Man

Boston author and radio host Chuck Morse writes weekly commentary on the Parsha. "My analysis of the Parsha, which is the portion of the Torah that is read and discussed in Synagogues around the world each Shabbat, has a secular and a political orientation as I am not a Torah scholar" says Morse who, while expressing immense admiration for the incredible work of generations of Rabbinic Torah scholars, approaches the Torah as the everyman. "I find that studying the Torah has similarities to studying the Constitution as both documents speak to me in terms of who I am and who we are as Americans. Both documents get to the essence of western civilization" notes Morse. "I hope that in some modest way my analysis encourages others to study the Torah, the first five books of the Bible, as well as the Constitution" says Morse.

Subscribe to free Parshah Commentary by Chuck Morse

Chuck Morse Speaks YouTube Page

Chuck Morse author page on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER READING